Conveyancing Sunshine Coast
We're here to help with your Sunshine Coast conveyancing needs
If you’re about to buy or sell a property on the Sunshine Coast, Bush to Beach Legal’s experienced solicitors can help with your conveyancing needs. Our team were born and raised right here on the Sunshine Coast and have developed extensive knowledge in the suburbs of Caloundra, Maroochydore, Noosa, Coolum, Mooloolaba, Nambour, Maleny and all surrounding areas.
With years of experience in property law and hundreds of five-star Google reviews from happy clients, we are trusted by Sunshine Coast’s premier real estate agents as the go-to conveyancer. Bush to Beach Legal pride themselves on their transparent, fixed-fee conveyancing to ensure that you receive an affordable service that is reliable and has no hidden fees. We can handle the conveyancing needs of your residential or commercial property from start to finish.
Free Conveyancing Quote
Why work with Bush to Beach Legal
INTERESTED IN A FREE QUOTE?
Our conveyancing fees range between $750-$880* when buying a property and $650* when selling one.
Our Fixed Fee Conveyancing Services Include:
Conveyancing for Buyers
Buying a new property can be both exciting and a little daunting for first home buyers or those who have been out of the property market for a while. Our professional conveyancers and solicitors are here help explain all legal documentation in clear terms so that you can sign legal contracts with confidence.
We offer an initial free contract review. Our experience and thoroughness have helped many clients reveal hidden third-party stipulations that may have affected their property if left undetected. Our contract review uncovers any issues that may affect your property and ensure that all information and details are accurate and correct.
- We use plain English to clarify your legal rights and obligations under the contract. Legal jargon explained in simple terms.
- We uncover any preconditions in the contract and ensure that you are aware of them. Most contracts are bound by preconditions such as finance approval or building and pest inspections.
- We prepare all legal documentation from start to finish. Bush to Beach Legal will prepare and assist with transfer documentation and payment of transfer duty. We take the stress out of conveyancing.
- We outline water rates, council rates and any other outgoings to ensure that you pay the correct price at settlement.
- We facilitate settlement. Bush to Beach Legal’s experienced solicitors ensure that both parties’ financiers and solicitors attend settlement.
Conveyancing for Sellers
Selling a property can be fraught with emotion. Perhaps you’re selling the family home or nervous about the selling process. We’re here to let you know that with Bush to Beach Legal, you’re in trusted hands. Our conveyancing services are executed by highly trained and experienced solicitors and conveyancers who will make the process stress free, affordable, and easy.
We take care of the process from start to finish, inform you of all processes and developments throughout conveyancing, and best yet, we offer fixed-fee rates to avoid any surprises at settlement.
- We use simple terms to clarify your rights and legal obligations under the contract. We take the time to ensure that you as the vendor understands all legal requirements to avoid any costly fees or delay in settlement.
- We undertake a title search of the property to ensure that there are no third-party interests affecting the sale of the property which you may not know about.
- We monitor all contractual preconditions. Bush to Beach Legal ensures that the buyer of your property fulfils their legal obligations in a timely manner as outlined under the set preconditions of the contract.
- We make sure all documents are accurate and transferred correctly. Our job is to remove the stress from selling a property. Bush to Beach Legal do this by reviewing the documents prepared by the buyer’s conveyancer and arrange transfer prior to settlement.
- We work with all parties involved to ensure a smooth settlement. Bush to Beach Legal will work with your mortgagee and the buyer’s conveyancer to discharge your mortgage.
Our Happy Customers
How much does conveyancing cost in QLD?
Are conveyancers cheaper than solicitors?
What is conveyancing?
What's the difference between a lawyer and a conveyancer?
Why Invest in the Sunshine Coast?
If you are thinking of investing in property on the Sunshine Coast, then you probably already know that the Coast is fast becoming one of Queensland’s most sought-after regions with sprawling urban and economic hubs.
With recent property growth records, the Sunshine Coast is still experiencing high returns on investment. Now is a good time to invest in residential and commercial property on the Sunshine Coast with property values predicted to increase by 9% over the next three years.
Set in an idyllic coastal lifestyle, the Sunshine Coast offers potential investors a mix of opportunities and access to innovative industries and technologies. The Sunshine Coast Council has announced $19.5 billion infrastructure projects ahead of the Brisbane Olympic games, a whopping $18.5 billion economy, a master planned Maroochydore city centre and fast data via submarine cable.
As the Sunshine Coast continues to grow and more industries are adopting a work from home model, the Sunshine Coast is a wonderful region to explore, live and work. Situated in between the beach and the hinterland, you’ll experience all the natural environment that Queensland has to offer. The warm winters and stunning summers are perfect for those who are looking for a healthy outdoor lifestyle.
Excellent Schools, TAFEs, and Universities
The Sunshine Coast boasts some of Queensland’s best schools and education precincts. Choose from a wide range of state, catholic and independent primary, and secondary schools. In addition, there are many established TAFEs suitable for vocational training and the University of the Sunshine Coast for all tertiary studies.
Are you buying or selling a property on the Sunshine Coast? Do you need an expert conveyancer? Bush to Beach Legal can help. With local knowledge and hundreds of satisfied customers, we’re here to take the stress out of conveyancing.
Contact our friendly team from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, call our Sunshine Coast office on 1300 911 137.
INTERESTED IN A FREE QUOTE?
Our conveyancing fees range between $750-$990* when buying a property and $750* when selling one.